Tuesday 18 September 2012

Customer Review

Picture
 
Great Quality Product and Customer Service

I ordered a batch of 8 blackthorn walking sticks from Prestige and I couldn't be happier.  The order arrived quickly, very well protected in their packaging, and the sticks were just beautiful.  The finish is lovely, and they are also pretty strong, definitely capable of being put to use on strenuous or rocky hikes, and I have even practiced some bataireacht (traditional Irish stick fighting) to which they stood up very nicely.

I also appreciated Kevin's patience as I dragged the ordering process out over about 5 months of indecision and uncertainty over order size as my wedding plans changed.  The order (once I finally placed it) shipped over from Ireland to the US quickly.  I definitely recommend this company for anyone looking for a high quality traditional stick.


(Joel from U.S.A)

No comments:

Post a Comment